It’s a return to my medical thriller roots and was inspired

I have my email list to reach out to my other fans, but for some reason the two populations don’t overlap. Choose one author, living or dead, that you would like to have dinner with. Ray Bradbury. As I mentioned above, he’s been my inspiration since I was a child. I still read Something Wicked This Way Comes every Halloween. If you could take a vacation tomorrow to anywhere in the world, where would you go (cost or responsibilities are no object)? New Zealand. It has it all from the tropics to mountains to tons of great culture and heritage to explore. Can you offer any advice to fellow writers that you might offer yourself, if you could go back in time and “do it all over?” The best advice I ever received came from Jeffery Deaver.

Early in my career he told me to philippines photo editor never forget that the “reader is god.” I use that as my touchstone for every decision, whether it’s about the next plot twist or a business choice about a new contract. As authors we are all CEOs of our own Global Media Empire. Things can be overwhelming and distract us. But if I keep my readers happy, they keep my bottom line happy. Is there anything else you’d like our readers to know? If you don’t mind mentioning it, my next novel will be released May 19th, FAREWELL TO DREAMS. by one of the most horrendous diseases I’ve ever stumbled across: Fatal Familial Insomnia.

Please tell our readers where they can connect with you online. Website Facebook: .lyons Blog for writers And finally, the writer’s desk … Life is a journey, not a destination. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson When I cross paths with tireless author-entrepreneurs like CJ Lyons, I can taste the sweat and tears they have put into their journeys. An author’s desk is truly wherever the author is putting pen to paper. No cushy designer chair can make those words appear. Many thanks go to Ms. Lyons, for taking time out of her busy schedule to find the words! image of the author at her computer with a cup of coffee A sincere thank you for sharing The Writer Files … More Q&As are ahead from writers we admire.